Characterization of chondrocyte scaffold carriers for cell-based gene therapy in articular cartilage repair
Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley Company
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101, Issue 12, pages 3542–3550, December 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Characterization of chondrocyte scaffold carriers for cell-based gene therapy in articular cartilage repair. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:3542–3550., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . 2013.
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2012
- American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine
- the SHOCK Fund
- and the National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!