An ice-templated, linearly aligned chitosan-alginate scaffold for neural tissue engineering
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley Company
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101, Issue 12, pages 3493–3503, December 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: An icetemplated, linearly aligned chitosan-alginate scaffold for neural tissue engineering. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:3493–3503., , , , , , . 2013.
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2012
- Bryon Riesch Paralysis Foundation
- NIH-NIDCR. Grant Number: 1R01DE015633
- NSF. Grant Number: NSF-DMII-0521309
- GAANN fellowship P200A070496
- NSF-IGERT. Grant Number: 0654313
- NSF-MRI. Grant Number: 0521309
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!