Investigating surface topology and cyclic-RGD peptide functionalization on vascular endothelialization
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 102, Issue 2, pages 532–539, February 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Investigating surface topology and cyclic-RGD peptide functionalization on vascular endothelialization. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2014:102A:532–539., , , , , . 2014.
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAR 2013 05:04PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2012
- National Institutes of Health for partial financial support (PK and SA, grant HL089926) and the National Science Foundation (CAREER award to PK)
- GM08071101 to PK
- R01HL67646 and R01DK088777
- NSF CHM 0959568
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!