Investigating surface topology and cyclic-RGD peptide functionalization on vascular endothelialization
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 102, Issue 2, pages 532–539, February 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Investigating surface topology and cyclic-RGD peptide functionalization on vascular endothelialization. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2014:102A:532–539., , , , , . 2014.
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAR 2013 05:04PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2012
- National Institutes of Health for partial financial support (PK and SA, grant HL089926) and the National Science Foundation (CAREER award to PK)
- GM08071101 to PK
- R01HL67646 and R01DK088777
- NSF CHM 0959568
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.