Electrospun nanofibers as a bioadhesive platform for capturing adherent leukemia cells
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 102, Issue 2, pages 523–531, February 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Electrospun nanofibers as a bioadhesive platform for capturing adherent leukemia cells. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2014:102A:523–531., , , , . 2014.
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAR 2013 06:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2013
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jbma34716-sup-0001-suppinfo01.docx||762K||Supporting Information Appendix|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.