Infrared spectroscopic characterization of carbonated apatite: A combined experimental and computational study
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 102, Issue 2, pages 496–505, February 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Infrared spectroscopic characterization of carbonated apatite: A combined experimental and computational study. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2014:102A:496–505., , . 2014.
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAR 2013 06:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
- Research Grants Council of Hong Kong. Grant Numbers: N_HKUST601/08, HKUST615408
This article has been cited by:
- 1Facile synthesis of B-type carbonated nanoapatite with tailored microstructure, Journal of Solid State Chemistry, 2014, 220, 60, , , , ,