A pH-sensitive binary drug delivery system based on poly(caprolactone)–heparin conjugates
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 880–889, March 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: 2014. A pH-sensitive binary drug delivery system based on poly(caprolactone)–heparin conjugates. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2014:102A: 880–889., , , , , , .
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 APR 2013 03:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21104005
- Basic Research Foundation of the Beijing Institute of Technology. Grant Numbers: 20110942003, 20110942026
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.