Magnetic-directed patterning of cell spheroids
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 102, Issue 5, pages 1537–1547, May 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: 2014. Magnetic-directed patterning of cell spheroids. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2014: 102A:1537–1547., , , .
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 MAY 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2013
- NSF RII. Grant Number: EPS-0903795
- William H. Goodwin Endowment Funds
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jbma34797-sup-0002-suppfig1.tif||10243K||Figure S1: SPIONs size were determined to be roughly 34.4 nm in diameter, while exhibiting a narrow size distribution.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.