Thermoresponsive biodegradable PEG-PCL-PEG based injectable hydrogel for pulsatile insulin delivery
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 102, Issue 5, pages 1500–1509, May 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: 2014. Thermoresponsive biodegradable PEG-PCL-PEG based injectable hydrogel for pulsatile insulin delivery. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2014: 102A:1500–1509., , .
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAY 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2013
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.