Founder's Award to Robert S. Langer, D.Sc., 2013 Society for Biomaterials Annual Meeting and Exposition, Boston, Massachusetts, April 10-12, 2013.
Biomaterials and biotechnology: From the discovery of the first angiogenesis inhibitors to the development of controlled drug delivery systems and the foundation of tissue engineering
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 9, pages 2449–2455, September 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: 2013. Biomaterials and biotechnology: From the discovery of the first angiogenesis inhibitors to the development of controlled drug delivery systems and the foundation of tissue engineering. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A: 2449–2455..
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAY 2013 03:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!