A biodegradable thermoset polymer made by esterification of citric acid and glycerol
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 102, Issue 5, pages 1467–1477, May 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: 2014. A biodegradable thermoset polymer made by esterification of citric acid and glycerol. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2014: 102A:1467–1477., , , , , .
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUN 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2013
- National Institutes of Health Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award. Grant Number: T32 AR007505
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!