Effects of hyaluronic acid conjugation on anti-TNF-α inhibition of inflammation in burns
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 102, Issue 5, pages 1527–1536, May 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: 2014. Effects of hyaluronic acid conjugation on anti-TNF-α inhibition of inflammation in burns. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2014:102A: 1527–1536., , , , ,
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUN 2013 05:51PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2013
- Armed Forces Institute of Regenerative Medicine . Grant Number: W81XWH-08-2-0032
- National Institutes of Health . Grant Number: R43GM085897
- 3M Non-Tenured Faculty Grant
- The Wallace H. Coulter Foundation Translational Research Award program to (NRW)
- Heinz Endowment . Grant Number: C1747
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!