Biomimetic composites by surface-initiated polymerization of cyclic lactones at anorganic bone: Preparation and in vitro evaluation of osteoblast and osteoclast competence
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 102, Issue 6, pages 1755–1766, June 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: 2014. Biomimetic composites by surface-initiated polymerization of cyclic lactones at anorganic bone: Preparation and in vitro evaluation of osteoblast and osteoclast competence. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2014;102A:1755–1766., , , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 18 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JUN 2013 04:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2013
- USAMRMC Award. Grant Number: W81XWH-09-1-0745
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.