Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Cell-penetrating peptides: Achievements and challenges in application for cancer treatment
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 102, Issue 2, pages 575–587, February 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Cell-penetrating peptides: Achievements and challenges in application for cancer treatment. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2014:102A:575–587., , , , , , , . 2014.
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUL 2013 08:49PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2013
- NIH R01. Grant Numbers: CA114612, NS066945
- National Key Basic Research Program of China 973. Grant Number: 2013CB932502
- Tianjin Municipal Science and Technology Commission. Grant Number: 12JCZDJC34000
- World Class University (WCU) project of the MEST and NRF, South Korea. Grant Number: R31-2008-000-10103-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!