A review of integrating electroactive polymers as responsive systems for specialized drug delivery applications
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 102, Issue 6, pages 2039–2054, June 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: 2014. A review of integrating electroactive polymers as responsive systems for specialized drug delivery applications. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2014: 102A: 2039–2054., , , , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 18 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUL 2013 08:49PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!