Biomimetic three-dimensional anisotropic geometries by uniaxial stretching of poly(ε-caprolactone) films: Degradation and mesenchymal stem cell responses
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 102, Issue 7, pages 2197–2207, July 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: 2014. Biomimetic three-dimensional anisotropic geometries by uniaxial stretching of poly(ε-caprolactone) films: Degradation and mesenchymal stem cell responses. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2014: 102A: 2197–2207., , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JUL 2013 04:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2013
- Ministry of Education, Singapore. Grant Number: R 265-000-300-112
- National University of Singapore
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!