These authors contributed equally to this work.
Crosslinking of collagen scaffolds promotes blood and lymphatic vascular stability
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 102, Issue 9, pages 3186–3195, September 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: 2014. Crosslinking of collagen scaffolds promotes blood and lymphatic vascular stability. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2014: 102A: 3186–3195., , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2013
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Number: HL092335
- Boston University Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!