†These authors contributed equally to this work.
Ultrasound-assisted fabrication of a biocompatible magnetic hydroxyapatite
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 102, Issue 10, pages 3704–3712, October 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: 2014. Ultrasound-assisted fabrication of a biocompatible magnetic hydroxyapatite. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2014:102A:3704–3712., , , , , .
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2013 03:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China
- 2011CB710901Contract grant sponsor: NSFC
- 11002016, 61227902, 10925208, 11120101001Contract grant sponsor: National Basic Research Program of China
- 2011CB710901Contract grant sponsor: National Key Technology R&D Program
- 2012BAI18B06, 2012BAI18B05Contract grant sponsor: 111 Project of China . Grant Number: B13003Contract grant sponsors: International Joint Research Center of Aerospace Biotechnology and Medical Engineering, Ministry of Science and Technology of China, and the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!