These authors contributed equally to this work.
Surface functionalized mesoporous silica nanoparticles with natural proteins for reduced immunotoxicity
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 102, Issue 11, pages 3781–3794, November 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: 2014. Surface functionalized mesoporous silica nanoparticles with natural proteins for reduced immunotoxicity. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2014:102A:3781–3794., , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 NOV 2013 11:39PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of China . Grant Number: 21274169, 31200712
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities . Grant Number: CQDXWL-2013-Z002, CDJZR 10238801, “111” project B06023
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!