Surface design of antibody-immobilized thermoresponsive cell culture dishes for recovering intact cells by low-temperature treatment
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 102, Issue 11, pages 3883–3893, November 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: 2014. Surface design of antibody-immobilized thermoresponsive cell culture dishes for recovering intact cells by low-temperature treatment. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2014:102A:3883–3893., , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2013 12:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan (MEXT), Creation of Innovation Centers for Advanced Interdisciplinary Research Areas Program in the Project for Developing Innovation Systems “Cell Sheet Tissue Engineering Center (CSTEC)”
- The Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS), Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas “Bio Assembler”. Grant Number: 23106009
- MEXT, Global COE Program, Multidisciplinary Education and Research Center for Regenerative Medicine (MERCREM)
- JSPS, Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B). Grant Number: 25750179
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!