Evolution of novel bioresorbable iron–manganese implant surfaces and their degradation behaviors in vitro
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 103, Issue 1, pages 185–193, January 2015
How to Cite
How to cite this article: 2015. Evolution of novel bioresorbable iron–manganese implant surfaces and their degradation behaviors in vitro. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2015:103A:185–193., , , .
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 MAR 2014 04:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2014
- Fort Wayne Metals, IN
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!