Cartilage tissue engineering on the surface of a novel gelatin–calcium-phosphate biphasic scaffold in a double-chamber bioreactor
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 71B, Issue 2, pages 313–321, 15 November 2004
How to Cite
Chang, C.-H., Lin, F.-H., Lin, C.-C., Chou, C.-H. and Liu, H.-C. (2004), Cartilage tissue engineering on the surface of a novel gelatin–calcium-phosphate biphasic scaffold in a double-chamber bioreactor. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 71B: 313–321. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.30090
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2003
- Far Eastern Memorial Hospital and Far Eastern Medical Foundation. Grant Number: B900009
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 91-2321-B-002-005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!