Novel approach for quantification of porosity for biomaterial implants using microcomputed tomography (μCT)
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 75B, Issue 2, pages 234–242, November 2005
How to Cite
Hiu-Yan, Y., Ling, Q., Kwong-Man, L., Ming, Z., Kwok-Sui, L. and Chun-yiu, C. J. (2005), Novel approach for quantification of porosity for biomaterial implants using microcomputed tomography (μCT). J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 75B: 234–242. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.30240
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2004
- Hong Kong Jockey Club Osteoporosis Center for Care and Control (JOCOC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!