Augmentation of osteoporotic bone: Effect of pulsed jet-lavage on injection forces, cement distribution, and push-out strength of implants
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 78B, Issue 1, pages 83–88, July 2006
How to Cite
Gisep, A., Curtis, R., Flütsch, S. and Suhm, N. (2006), Augmentation of osteoporotic bone: Effect of pulsed jet-lavage on injection forces, cement distribution, and push-out strength of implants. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 78B: 83–88. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.30472
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!