Comparative evaluation of heating ability and biocompatibility of different ferrite-based magnetic fluids for hyperthermia application
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 81B, Issue 1, pages 12–22, April 2007
How to Cite
Pradhan, P., Giri, J., Samanta, G., Sarma, H. D., Mishra, K. P., Bellare, J., Banerjee, R. and Bahadur, D. (2007), Comparative evaluation of heating ability and biocompatibility of different ferrite-based magnetic fluids for hyperthermia application. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 81B: 12–22. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.30630
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2005
- Department of Biotechnology (DBT) and Department of Science and Technology (DST), India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!