This study was funded by Pegasus Biologics, Inc., the manufacturer of OrthADAPT™ Bioimplants, which is the main subject of this study. No benefits in any form have been or will be received by any of the authors from the company or commercial parties related directly or indirectly to the subject of this manuscript, and there are no conflicts of interest.
Comparative in vitro biomechanical evaluation of two soft tissue defect products†
Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
How to Cite
Johnson, W., Inamasu, J., Yantzer, B., Papangelou, C. and Guiot, B. (2007), Comparative in vitro biomechanical evaluation of two soft tissue defect products. J. Biomed. Mater. Res.. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.30816
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2005
- Pegasus Biologics, Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!