Changes in stiffness of demineralized dentin following application of collagen crosslinkers
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 86B, Issue 2, pages 330–334, August 2008
How to Cite
Bedran-Russo, A. K. B., Pashley, D. H., Agee, K., Drummond, J. L. and Miescke, K. J. (2008), Changes in stiffness of demineralized dentin following application of collagen crosslinkers. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 86B: 330–334. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.31022
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2007
- National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research, NIH, Bethesda, MD. Grant Number: DE017740-01
- UIC-COD Wach Research Fund 2006–2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!