This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Assessment of tissue repair in full thickness chondral defects in the rabbit using magnetic resonance imaging transverse relaxation measurements†
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 86B, Issue 2, pages 375–380, August 2008
How to Cite
Ramaswamy, S., Gurkan, I., Sharma, B., Cascio, B., Fishbein, K. W. and Spencer, R. G. (2008), Assessment of tissue repair in full thickness chondral defects in the rabbit using magnetic resonance imaging transverse relaxation measurements. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 86B: 375–380. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.31030
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2007
- Intramural Research Program of the NIH, National Institute on Aging
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!