Solvent/non-solvent sintering: A novel route to create porous microsphere scaffolds for tissue regeneration
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 86B, Issue 2, pages 396–406, August 2008
How to Cite
Brown, J. L., Nair, L. S. and Laurencin, C. T. (2008), Solvent/non-solvent sintering: A novel route to create porous microsphere scaffolds for tissue regeneration. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 86B: 396–406. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.31033
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2007
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 AR052536, R01 EB004051
- NSF. Grant Number: BES-0503207
- USArmy. Grant Number: W81XWH-07-1-050579
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!