The effect of surface treatments on the fretting behavior of Ti-6Al-4V alloy
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 86B, Issue 2, pages 407–416, August 2008
How to Cite
Dalmiglio, M., Schaaff, P., Holzwarth, U., Chiesa, R. and Rondelli, G. (2008), The effect of surface treatments on the fretting behavior of Ti-6Al-4V alloy. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 86B: 407–416. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.31034
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2006
- European Commission (Institute for Health and Consumer Protection of the Joint Research Centre, Ispra and Marie-Curie Individual Fellowship). Grant Number: HPMF-CT-2000-00882
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!