A biomechanical and histological analysis of standard versus hydroxyapatite-coated pins for external fixation
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 86B, Issue 2, pages 417–421, August 2008
How to Cite
Moroni, A., Cadossi, M., Romagnoli, M., Faldini, C. and Giannini, S. (2008), A biomechanical and histological analysis of standard versus hydroxyapatite-coated pins for external fixation. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 86B: 417–421. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.31036
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!