This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Thin films of oriented collagen fibrils for cell motility studies†
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 86B, Issue 2, pages 438–443, August 2008
How to Cite
Amyot, F., Small, A., Boukari, H., Sackett, D., Elliott, J., McDaniel, D., Plant, A. and Gandjbakhche, A. (2008), Thin films of oriented collagen fibrils for cell motility studies. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 86B: 438–443. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.31039
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!