Anisotropic polyvinyl alcohol—Bacterial cellulose nanocomposite for biomedical applications
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 86B, Issue 2, pages 444–452, August 2008
How to Cite
Millon, L. E., Guhados, G. and Wan, W. (2008), Anisotropic polyvinyl alcohol—Bacterial cellulose nanocomposite for biomedical applications. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 86B: 444–452. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.31040
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2007
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS)
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!