The effect of the environment on the mechanical properties of medical grade silicones
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 86B, Issue 2, pages 460–465, August 2008
How to Cite
Leslie, L. J., Jenkins, M. J., Shepherd, D. E. T. and Kukureka, S. N. (2008), The effect of the environment on the mechanical properties of medical grade silicones. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 86B: 460–465. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.31042
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!