Efficacy of titanium dioxide photocatalyst for inhibition of bacterial colonization on percutaneous implants
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 86B, Issue 2, pages 530–540, August 2008
How to Cite
Oka, Y., Kim, W.-C., Yoshida, T., Hirashima, T., Mouri, H., Urade, H., Itoh, Y. and Kubo, T. (2008), Efficacy of titanium dioxide photocatalyst for inhibition of bacterial colonization on percutaneous implants. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 86B: 530–540. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.31053
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 9 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2007
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture, Japan. Grant Number: 17659475
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!