Selection of a practical assay for the determination of the entire range of acetyl content in chitin and chitosan: UV spectrophotometry with phosphoric acid as solvent
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 86B, Issue 2, pages 558–568, August 2008
How to Cite
Hein, S., Ng, C.-H., Stevens, W. F. and Wang, K. (2008), Selection of a practical assay for the determination of the entire range of acetyl content in chitin and chitosan: UV spectrophotometry with phosphoric acid as solvent. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 86B: 558–568. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.31056
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2006
- The late Prince de Lignac (The Netherlands)
- Prospect Burma (UK)
- NTU-BPE Cluster SFP 005-2005 (Singapore)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!