Clinical Device-Related Article
Micro-computed tomographic analysis of bone healing subsequent to graft placement
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Special Issue: Dental and Craniofacial Biomaterials Sponsored by the Dental and Craniofacial Special Interest Group of the Society for Biomaterials
Volume 88B, Issue 2, pages 611–618, February 2009
How to Cite
Chopra, P. M., Johnson, M., Nagy, T. R. and Lemons, J. E. (2009), Micro-computed tomographic analysis of bone healing subsequent to graft placement. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 88B: 611–618. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.31232
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2007
- UAB Center for Metabolic Bone Disease. Grant Number: P30AR046031
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!