Fabrication of a biodegradable polysaccharide hydrogel with riboflavin, vitamin B2, as a photo-initiator and L-arginine as coinitiator upon UV irradiation
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 91B, Issue 1, pages 390–400, October 2009
How to Cite
Kim, S.-H. and Chu, C.-C. (2009), Fabrication of a biodegradable polysaccharide hydrogel with riboflavin, vitamin B2, as a photo-initiator and L-arginine as coinitiator upon UV irradiation. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 91B: 390–400. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.31414
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2008
- Morgan Tissue Engineering Seed Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!