Porosity and semipermeability of hemoglobin-loaded polymeric nanoparticles as potential blood substitutes
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 91B, Issue 2, pages 631–642, November 2009
How to Cite
Sheng, Y., Liu, C., Yuan, Y., Zhang, X., Shan, X. and Xu, F. (2009), Porosity and semipermeability of hemoglobin-loaded polymeric nanoparticles as potential blood substitutes. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 91B: 631–642. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.31439
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2008
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (863 program). Grant Number: 2004AA-302050
- Shanghai Nanotechnology Special Foundation. Grant Number: 0452nm022
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!