Swelling properties of copolymeric hydrogels of poly(ethylene glycol) monomethacrylate and monoesters of itaconic acid for use in drug delivery
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 91B, Issue 2, pages 716–726, November 2009
How to Cite
Teijón, C., Guerrero, S., Olmo, R., Teijón, J. M. and Blanco, M. D. (2009), Swelling properties of copolymeric hydrogels of poly(ethylene glycol) monomethacrylate and monoesters of itaconic acid for use in drug delivery. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 91B: 716–726. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.31448
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2008
- Ministerio de Sanidad of Spain, Instituto de Salud Carlos III. Grant Number: PI050385
- UCM-CAM. Grant Number: 920613
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!