ZnO nanoparticles enhanced antibacterial activity of ciprofloxacin against Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 93B, Issue 2, pages 557–561, May 2010
How to Cite
Banoee, M., Seif, S., Nazari, Z. E., Jafari-Fesharaki, P., Shahverdi, H. R., Moballegh, A., Moghaddam, K. M. and Shahverdi, A. R. (2010), ZnO nanoparticles enhanced antibacterial activity of ciprofloxacin against Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 93B: 557–561. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.31615
- Issue online: 2 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2009
- Deputy of Research, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!