The effect of ball milling grinding pathways on the bulk and reactivity properties of calcium phosphate cements
Article first published online: 18 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 98B, Issue 1, pages 68–79, July 2011
How to Cite
Lopez-Heredia, M. A., Bohner, M., Zhou, W., Winnubst, A. J. A., Wolke, J. G. C. and Jansen, J. A. (2011), The effect of ball milling grinding pathways on the bulk and reactivity properties of calcium phosphate cements. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 98B: 68–79. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.31833
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2011
- SmartMix TeRM Program of the Netherlands Ministry of Economic Affairs and the Netherlands Ministry of Education, Culture and Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!