How to cite this article: Millon LE, Padavan DT, Hamilton AM, Boughner DR, Wan W. 2012. Exploring cell compatibility of a fibronectin-functionalized physically crosslinked poly(vinyl alcohol) hydrogel. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2012:100B:1-10.
Exploring cell compatibility of a fibronectin-functionalized physically crosslinked poly(vinyl alcohol) hydrogel†
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 100B, Issue 1, pages 1–10, January 2012
How to Cite
Millon, L. E., Padavan, D. T., Hamilton, A. M., Boughner, D. R. and Wan, W. (2012), Exploring cell compatibility of a fibronectin-functionalized physically crosslinked poly(vinyl alcohol) hydrogel. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 100B: 1–10. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.31860
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!