How to cite this article: Kim S, Tsao H, Kang Y, Young DA, Sen M, Wenke JC, Yang Y. 2011. In vitro evaluation of an injectable chitosan gel for sustained local delivery of BMP-2 for osteoblastic differentiation. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2011:99B:380–390.
In vitro evaluation of an injectable chitosan gel for sustained local delivery of BMP-2 for osteoblastic differentiation†
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 99B, Issue 2, pages 380–390, November 2011
How to Cite
Kim, S., Tsao, H., Kang, Y., Young, D. A., Sen, M., Wenke, J. C. and Yang, Y. (2011), In vitro evaluation of an injectable chitosan gel for sustained local delivery of BMP-2 for osteoblastic differentiation. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 99B: 380–390. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.31909
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2010
- March of Dimes Birth Defect Foundation
- Airlift Research Foundation, Wallace H. Coulter Foundation. Grant Numbers: DOD W81XWH-10-1-0966, W81XWH-10-2-0010
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01AR057837, R01DE021468
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!