How to cite this article: Halwani D, Anderson P, Brott B, Anayiotos A, Lemons J. 2011. The role of vascular calcification in inducing fatigue and fracture of coronary stents. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2011:00B:000–000.
The role of vascular calcification in inducing fatigue and fracture of coronary stents†
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 100B, Issue 1, pages 292–304, January 2012
How to Cite
Halwani, D. O., Anderson, P. G., Brott, B. C., Anayiotos, A. S. and Lemons, J. E. (2012), The role of vascular calcification in inducing fatigue and fracture of coronary stents. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 100B: 292–304. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.31911
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2010
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: NIBIB-BRP 1 RO1 EB001715-01A2
- Cyprus University of Technology, the Cyprus Research Promotion Foundation, Limassol, Cyprus. Grant Number: IPE/STOXOS/0308/04
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, Center of Metabolic Bone Disease-Histomorphometry and Molecular Analysis Core Laboratory. Grant Number: P30-AR46031
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!