How to cite this article: Malic Sladjana, Waters Mark G. J., Basil L, Stickler DJ, Williams DW. 2012. Development of an “early warning” sensor for encrustation of urinary catheters following Proteus infection. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2012:100B:133-137.
Development of an “early warning” sensor for encrustation of urinary catheters following Proteus infection†
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 100B, Issue 1, pages 133–137, January 2012
How to Cite
Malic, S., Waters, M. G. J., Basil, L., Stickler, D. J. and Williams, D. W. (2012), Development of an “early warning” sensor for encrustation of urinary catheters following Proteus infection. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 100B: 133–137. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.31930
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2011
- Cardiff Partnership Fund
- The Severnside Alliance for Translational Research (SARTRE)
- MRC-Devolved Developmental Pathway Funding Scheme (DPFS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!