How to cite this article: Ning T-Y, Xu X-H, Zhu L-F, Zhu X-P, Chu CH, Liu L-K, Li Q-L. 2012. Biomimetic mineralization of dentin induced by agarose gel loaded with calcium phosphate. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2012:100B:138-144.
Biomimetic mineralization of dentin induced by agarose gel loaded with calcium phosphate†
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 100B, Issue 1, pages 138–144, January 2012
How to Cite
Ning, T.-Y., Xu, X.-H., Zhu, L.-F., Zhu, X.-P., Chu, C. H., Liu, L.-K. and Li, Q.-L. (2012), Biomimetic mineralization of dentin induced by agarose gel loaded with calcium phosphate. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 100B: 138–144. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.31931
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2011
- Projects of Science and Technology Department of Jiangsu Province, China. Grant Number: BK2008362
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Numbers: 30973352, 81070864
- NSFC/RGC Joint Research Scheme. Grant Numbers: 81061160511, N_HKU 776/10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!