How to cite this article: Zou Y., Brooks J. L., Talwalkar V., Milbrandt T. A., Puleo D. A.. 2012. Development of an injectable twophase drug delivery system for sequential release of antiresorptive and osteogenic drugs. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2012:100B:155-162.
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 100B, Issue 1, pages 155–162, January 2012
How to Cite
Zou, Y., Brooks, J. L., Talwalkar, V., Milbrandt, T. A. and Puleo, D. A. (2012), Development of an injectable two-phase drug delivery system for sequential release of antiresorptive and osteogenic drugs . J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 100B: 155–162. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.31933
This work was supported, in part, by the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Kentucky.
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!