How to cite this article: Melander JR, Weiler RA, Miller BD, Schuman TP, Kilway KV, Day DE, Velez M, David Eick J. 2012. Estimation of properties of a photoinitiated silorane-based composite with potential for orthopaedic applications. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2012:100B:163-169.
Estimation of properties of a photoinitiated silorane-based composite with potential for orthopaedic applications †
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 100B, Issue 1, pages 163–169, January 2012
How to Cite
Melander, J. R., Weiler, R. A., Miller, B. D., Schuman, T. P., Kilway, K. V., Day, D. E., Velez, M. and Eick, J. D. (2012), Estimation of properties of a photoinitiated silorane-based composite with potential for orthopaedic applications . J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 100B: 163–169. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.31934
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2011
- NIH/NIDCR. Grant Number: T32-DE07294 and R21-DE018336
- DOD. Grant Number: W81XWH
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!