How to cite this article: Smith MR, Atkinson P, White D, Piersma T, Gutierrez G, Rossini G, Desai S, Wellinghoff S, Yu H, Cheng X. 2012. Design and assessment of a wrapped cylindrical Ca-P AZ31 Mg alloy for critical-size ulna defect repair. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2012:100B:206-216.
Design and assessment of a wrapped cylindrical Ca-P AZ31 Mg alloy for critical-size ulna defect repair†
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 100B, Issue 1, pages 206–216, January 2012
How to Cite
Smith, M. R., Atkinson, P., White, D., Piersma, T., Gutierrez, G., Rossini, G., Desai, S., Wellinghoff, S., Yu, H. and Cheng, X. (2012), Design and assessment of a wrapped cylindrical Ca-P AZ31 Mg alloy for critical-size ulna defect repair. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 100B: 206–216. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.31940
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2011
- Southwest Research Institute Advisory Committee for Internal Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!